Role: Assistant Manager – Production Planning
Experience required: 06-10 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
No. of Positions: 1 No
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline from a reputed University. B. Text / B. Tech / MBA would be an added advantage.
- Clear, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong knowledge of SAP.
- To be organized and able to multitask.
- Figure, Client and Service minded.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To manage the order cycle, processing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring items are included on maintenance schedules, renewed and billed as required.
- One of the main functions includes overseeing day-to-day order operations such as verifying customer information, checking inventory numbers, and using operating procedures.
- Should create processing schedules, track and report operating expenses, and deliver detailed reports.
- Will be point of contact for issue-escalation.
- Providing contact point/knowledge base for sales team, internal/external customers in all aspects of administration and support as required.
- Must follow all organizational privacy rules to ensure customers’ personal information is protected.
- Prepare and submit reports on work activities.
- Ensure that work orders are complete and accurate.
Salary: As per company standards.
Travel: Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel anywhere.