Role: Assistant Manager
Experience required: 06-10 Years +
Job Location: Mumbai
No. of Positions: 1 No
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline from a reputed University.
- Good communication and inter-personal skill.
- Sound knowledge of international logistics (shipping lines & their routings)
- Good subject knowledge relating to import documentation and procedure.
- Good knowledge of banking systems and procedures for PCFC, FC and LC related matters.
- Ability to evaluate accounting problems of moderate difficulty and to analyze and interpret less complex accounting records and reports.
- Analyze situations quickly and objectively and determine proper course of action.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility of proper import planning and logistic activities.
- Define & establish direct import business end-to-end operation process.
- Ensure the imports shipments are planned and placed as per the contracts terms with the clients
- Drive root-cause analysis and reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and project manage improvements.
- To plan logistic activities so as to ensure lesser cost of operations and are well within the budget.
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders.
- Co-ordination with factory for availability of the materials for planning the containers.
- Follow up with CHA’s and transporters for freight rates and allocation.
- Ensuring timely arrival of containers in the plant.
- Monitoring import payment on daily basis and informing accounts department about the same.
- Maintaining day to day MIS for reporting purpose.
- Attend mail for day to day queries.
- Assist HOD in handling customers/Agents query.
Salary: As per company standards.
Travel: Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel anywhere.