Role: Assistant Manager – Export
Experience required: 06-10 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
No. of Positions: 1 No
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline from a reputed University.
- Good communication and inter-personal skill.
- Sound knowledge of international logistics (shipping lines & their routings)
- Good subject knowledge relating to import documentation and procedure.
- Good knowledge of banking systems and procedures for PCFC, FC and LC related matters.
- Ability to evaluate accounting problems of moderate difficulty and to analyze and interpret less complex accounting records and reports.
- Analyze situations quickly and objectively and determine proper course of action.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility of proper export planning and logistic activities.
- By ensuring the materials delivers in right quantity and quality at the right place in time.
- By ensuring the exports shipments are planned and placed as per the contracts terms with the clients
- To offer best services to customers/agents within the company’s rules and regulations.
- To plan logistic activities so as to ensure lesser cost of operations and are well within the budget.
- Providing assistance to Export Marketing activities as and when required by the Management.
- Involved in production planning.
- Co-ordination with factory for availability of the materials for planning and stuffing bthe containers
- Follow up with CHA’s and transporters for freight rates and allocation.
- Ensuring timely arrival of containers in the plant for stuffing and release of the stuffed containers on daily basis so that the container can catch in the scheduled vessel.
- Monitoring export payment on daily basis and informing accounts department about the same.
- Maintaining day to day MIS for reporting purpose.
- Attend to customer’s mail for day to day queries.
- Follow up with customers for outstanding payments on weekly basis.
- Involvement in Export Marketing.
- Assist HOD in handling customers/Agents Query related to Pricing and products.
Salary: As per company standards.
Travel: Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel anywhere.