Role: Assistant Manager – Accounts
Experience required: 04-6 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
No. of Positions: 1 No
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification: Must be a Commerce Graduate from a reputed University. CA / ICWA / MBA would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles. Ability to plan and coordinate work to meet critical deadlines and changing priorities from within and outside the section.
- Ability to evaluate accounting problems of moderate difficulty and to analyze and interpret less complex accounting records and reports.
- Analyze situations quickly and objectively and determine proper course of action.
- Fluency in English is a must and able to communicate in Hindi also.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- He must be organized, detailed, focused and systematic in his working besides having impeccable integrity.
- The ideal person should be good with numbers, analytical and accurate in generating reports.
- He should be well versed in all forms of communication which relates to the needs of the organization with regards to finance and accounts.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Will be responsible for Finalization of Accounts.
Salary: As per company standards.
Travel: Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel anywhere.