Role: Executive – Dispatch & MIS
Experience required: 02-4 Years
Job Location: Panipat
No. of Positions: 1 No
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification: Must be a Commerce Graduate from a reputed University.
- Clear, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally.
- Able to prioritize incoming requests based on sales and customers’ needs.
- Analyze situations quickly and objectively and determine proper course of action.
- Fluency in English is a must and able to communicate in Hindi also.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer service and retention skills required.
- Must be a team player with good all round internal & external communication skills in a pressured environment.
- Tally ERP & SAP knowledge will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To manage the order cycle, processing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring items are included on maintenance schedules, renewed and billed as required.
- One of the main functions includes overseeing day-to-day order operations such as verifying customer information, checking inventory numbers, and using operating procedures.
- Should create processing schedules, track and report operating expenses, and deliver detailed reports.
- Will be point of contact for issue-escalation.
- Providing contact point/knowledge base for sales team, internal/external customers in all aspects of administration and support as required.
- Must follow all organizational privacy rules to ensure customers’ personal information is protected.
- Prepare and submit reports on work activities.
- Ensure that work orders are complete and accurate.
Salary: As per company standards.
Travel: Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel anywhere.